TPP29510

LOOP Arc

Try our AR app

LOOP Arc

Colour RED

Loop Arc is an innovative piece of furniture for sitting and socializing. Clean simplicity. Options unfold in combination with several Loop Arcs or other members of the loop family: twisting through trees, squares and playgrounds or forming variously shaped sandpits.
Photos
Photos

Photos are for conceptual purpose only. Deviations can occur.

Specifications

Loop Arc is an innovative piece of furniture for sitting and socializing. Clean simplicity. Options unfold in combination with several Loop Arcs or other members of the loop family: twisting through trees, squares and playgrounds or forming variously shaped sandpits.

This product, LOOP Arc (TPP29510), is provided by KOMPAN Australia.

Quality that lasts

LOOP Circle

The Loops modular elements are made of rotation molded polyethylene (PE) with at thickness of 6-7mm. The Loops are UV-resistant, have excellent impact strength and are usable within a large temperature span.

Loop Textured Mold

The product molds are textured through abrasive blasting, enhancing surface friction and reducing slipperiness ensuring a safer experience.

Loop Colors

The Loops come in 10 standard colors, offering a variety of options to personalize your product and ensure a perfect fit for your intended space.

Loop Recycled

The Loops are available in a recycled version made from 100% recycled materials. 85% of the plastic is sourced from internal waste and production surplus, while remaining 15% comes from polyethylene bags. The recycled version comes in an anthracite color.

Loop Anchoring

The Loops can be anchored to the ground by filling them with water or sand using integrated plugs. Alternatively, they can be secured using surface or ground brackets.

Loop Cleaning

This product withstands most cleaning agents and chemicals and can be cleaned using a high-pressure cleaner. The color can be revived using vinyl cleaner or similar.

CO₂ emission

Our product and sustainability data validation help our clients make informed, sustainable buying choices based on methods validated by Bureau Veritas.

TPP29510-0001

The overall framework applied for these factors is the Environmental Product Declaration (EPD), which quantifies "environmental information on the life cycle of a product and enables comparisons between products fulfilling the same function" (ISO, 2006). This follows the structure and applies a Life-Cycle Assessment approach to the entire Product stage, from raw material through manufacturing (A1-A3).

Learn more

How can we help you?

If you have any questions regarding this specific product or your project, we are here to help!

Others are also interested in

Spinners & Carousels

Fitness Packages

Children on a playground birds nest swing

Swings

Outdoor Street Workout & Calisthenics

boys playing on a playground spring rider in a park

Springers

outdoor wooden fitness equipment for park gyms reference image

Wooden Fitness

children in a park playing on a seesaw playground equipment

Seesaws

outdoor functional training fitness equipment

Cross Training Stations

children sliding down a commercial playground slide in australia

Slides

outdoor obstacle courses ninja warrior assault course equipment reference image

Obstacle Courses

children playing on a pitch multi use sports arena

Multi Use Games Areas

See other similar products